Artist: I’m really sorry but I honestly have NO idea how to ad a last button. D: But I would really really like one for myself too! It’s hard to guess what my “last page #” is specially when it keeps updating.
But if anyone knows how to add a “last button” I would love for someone to show me how to do it. ;u;
- Poppy: Pushing her cart to the the back of the house she gave a long relieving sigh. "I did it.. I did it!" She said her excitement raising, helping give back what little energy she could muster. Poppy looked over to the saddle bags resting on her back and gave it a pat with her hoof. She had been working hard every day this week hauling her popcorn cart allllllll over ponyville to make sure she had enough. It took a lot of walking, a lot of talking, even sometimes begging! But little o' Poppy managed to make just enough! Stomping her hooves on the ground in excitement she raced around the front of the house and swung the door open. "TAAAANG~ I'm hooooome!" She called out, it actually sounded more like a cheer than anything.
- Citrus Tang: Lounging out on the couch she didn't even seem to perk when Poppy burst through the front door. She had her headphones on playing the loudest music possible as she casually flipped through one of the new pony teen zines. Even if she wasn't in Canterlot it didn't mean she needed to be behind on the times. Finally she looked up to the heavily breathing Poppy. She looked like a total wreck in her opinion. Her mane was frizzier than usual, dust spotted her coat and hooves. Clearly she had a lot of today trotting where ever it was that Poppy's go. She ignored her room mates waving and grinning and looked back down to her zine not even bothering to take off her headphones.
- Poppy: Couldn't stop from grinning, in fact her jaw was aching from it! But she was just so gosh darn excited to give Tang her present. At first she had no idea what to give Tang for her birthday in the next couple of months... But then the idea hit her like a train at full speed! Once she had the goal all she needed to do was get there. Poppy worked her cart all around town and even pulled in extra shifts for Tang's Auntie at the cafe! She felt like she was about to bust!! "Tang, tang, taaaaang!!!" She said again and again trotting over to her friend sprawled out on the couch. "Cooome on, I have got to tell you something! I promise it's super!" She grinned even wider than before if that was possible.
- Citrus Tang: Giving a dramatic sigh she rolled her eyes finally looking up to the boistrous golden little pony. Reaching up she pulled off her headphones and paused her music. "What?" She snapped at her with a glare. Poppy had been ignoring her all week. Every time she asked her to go anywhere Poppy had blown her off, she was getting tired of this ponies antics. If she had other ponies to play with, fine. That didn't matter to Tang. Why should it? She was just some pony she lived with anyway. It's not like Poppy needed to be around all the time. That was just stupid. Tang gave a grunt of a huff at her own frustrated thoughts.
- Poppy: Blinked a bit, "Tang..? Are you okay?" She asked forgetting the news nearly instantly. Tang was always a bit cold, but she was a soda pop pony! Poppy figured it just came into play. But her friend seemed even more harsher than normal, maybe something bad had really happened?? Poppy gave her a rounded look of concern as her brows knit upward.
- Citrus Tang: Staring at her for a long minute she closed her eyes and snapped her magazine shut. "I'm just perfectly fine Poppy. I don't need you here, okay? You don't need to come skipping in here pretending to care." She said with an icy chill to her tone not bringing herself to look at the goldenrod pony standing in front of her. "I don't give a horse feather to what you do or where you go. It's not any of my concern. So whatever. Can't you go bother somepony else? Why not take a bath? Seriously you need one." She finally cracked her eyes open.
- Poppy: Felt her ears lower close to her head. "O..oh..." she finally murmured. Her heart sank as well as her head as she looked self consciously down at her hooves and kicked at the wooden floor. "It's just that.. Well you see.. I mean..." She stammered trying to find the right words. She still wasn't sure why Tang was so upset. "I'm.. I'm not pretending." She finally spoke up, tears clouding her eyes. Her lips trembled as she sucked up a sniffle, "F.. Fine! I'll just.. I'll go away." She said and whipped away so quick her saddle bags slipped off and crashed into the floor as she ran out of the front door from whence she came.
- Citrus Tang: She only glared at the empty door and gave another snort. "That's right, JUST LEAVE!" She shouted after her finally standing up on the couch herself. She flattened her ears back and kicked the magazine off the couch and onto the floor. "UHG!" She called out gruff annoyance. Sitting back down she heaved another sigh staring grimly at the floor. There were Poppy's right ridiculously red saddle bags - those were always her favorite when she went out. Maybe she should go put it up in her room for her at least... Getting up she stood over the bags and blinked at the golden ribbon spilling out from the flap. Nudging it open she arched a brow to see a white scroll wrapped with the pretty golden ribbon. There was a tag just hanging from the bow, it said.. Tang? She frowned and looked over at the door. It was still shut with no one there. No Poppy to be seen. Swallowing she looked back down at the bag and picked up the scroll and carefully unwound the ribbon to peek at what was inside. When she opened it two bright blue slips of paper fell to the ground. Blinking she stepped back to look at the slips of paper... They were tickets! Not just any tickets, they were to the exclusive concert being held at town hall next weekend with none other than DJ-P0N3 herself! Tickets like this were pretty exclusive and hard to come by! She had to use all her connections in Canterlot to ever get even a chance at seeing a show of DJ's there. Looking back to the scroll she did her best to read the wobbly writing... "Dear Tang... I know it's not your birthday yet for a little bit, but I wanted to get you something special anyway! I know you really like this pony from all the posters on your wall so I thought it might be really fun if we could go together! Friends Forever, Poppy <3" Tang blinked and looked back down at the tickets again... Tears sprung to her eyes as her throat locked up making it hard for her to breathe... "Poppy... You stupid..." She sniffled and rolled up the scroll with the tickets and tucked it back into her silly red bag. Tang had to find her and tell her she was sorry... She didn't even know why she would say such mean things sometimes, they just... spilled out whenever she opened her mouth it seemed. Sucking a hard breath she ran out the door to find her friend.
Artist: At this time, all ponies listed on my blog page - ones that have links to their personal profiles - can all be asked questions! C: So yes, so long as you mention the names of what ponies you wanna ask, ask whatever you wish! We’ll all do our best to try and answer soon!
Artist: Thank you very much! I do wonder which of my ponies is the top favorite, normally I would hold a poll of some sort but I don’t think it’s quite fair yet since all my ponies haven’t had a chance to shine yet!
+All the ponies look at each other+
“Who is he talking too?”
“Clearly it’s me.”
“No clearly not!”
lol that’s what goes on in my head when people send asks without naming who they’re talking too!
Just as a heads up, when you send an ask and want a specific pony to answer you be sure to say their name to get their attention!
Or else I’ll just assume it’s for Mocha Delight / Me the artist.
Artist: WE ARE KIN~ ;u; Thank you much! I always wished I had taken creative writing classes in school when I had the chance. I feel like I would know a lot more/be confident if I had lol. So far all my writing is just winging it off books I read / tons of roleplay. I’m glad that even with my little experience it’s enough to get noticed! Gives me that great big urge to keep at it and do better!
I WILL THANK YOU I HOPE YOU DO TOO! WE NEED TO KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE!
I knew there was a reason I loved the “off-putting” pony so much. Such great background and writing to make a very real character. Only now I really want to know what caused Mocha to be estranged from her sister. Seriously, write more.
Artist: ohey~ It’s not exactly writing but here’s a little hint!
Artist: oh hello flood of really sweet and nice comments
Thank YOU stonerbrony~ ;u; You and everypony else is just making ridiculously giddy right now… GOSH I DUNNO WHAT TO DO OR SAY AT THIS POINT just going to sit awkwardly and laugh as I turn red forever.
Artist: Wait - me or my ponies? I AGREE MY PONIES ARE SO CUTE~
I keep forgetting that on picture/gallery posts that I can’t cut or hide stuff. At least I personally don’t know how to do it. xD; So if anyone knows how that works feel free to educate me.
I know you peeps come here to watch me for pony art. Not giant towering walls of text! I just got a little carried away with typing there~ ;;